Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets.
We are looking for a Summer Fellow that can support us as we build out our community platform. We raised our seed round late last year and have been busy executing on our strategy to develop the African startup ecosystem. We are looking for hungry, committed and talented individuals to join our team and need support across product, operations, strategy, marketing and finance. We have tons of work for you to get involved with and if you're the right fit, we're confident you can add value.
Here's what we're currently working on
- Launching a first of its kind Founder Fellowship bootcamp for African entrepreneurs
- Launching a DAO Community Fund, leveraging web3 to align incentives and develop the ecosystem through first check investments
- Designing an investment platform to facilitate investment in early-stage startups in Africa
- Designing a continuous game for founders to gain the skills and resources they need to be successful
- Building a community for founders across Africa that supports them on their founder journey
- Growing our marketplace of talent, resources and capital to support Pariti founders
- Developing our internal capacity to manage and support founders on our platform
What you may *not* love
We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.