Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are looking for someone who will be our product marketing strategist, customer champion & growth driver. This role has a path to becoming the CMO of the company.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
We've got some coverage and content, but you would be joining early enough to influence every part of our go-to-market strategy as we go forward. We also want you to contribute to our collaborative and fun company atmosphere. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- Define the brand, positioning, marketing strategy and messaging of Pariti and its products to clearly articulate our value proposition to our various user segments.
- Understand our users and the market for user segmentation
- Design pricing, plans, and growth loops across the suite of products to attract and convert users
- Devise and mange launch plans and campaigns for pre product-market fit B2B SaaS products
- Design experiments to grow, acquire and onboard users and drive metrics at the company
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Leading our marketing activities and support user/customer research with design and product
- Manage the communications plan with users (in-app marketing, product emails, user onboarding, customer experience)
- Leveraging the community of founders, investors, freelancers, and mentors to amplify their voices and involvement in the product marketing lifecycle
- Using data to drive our marketing decision and goal setting
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels & assets (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work closely with product, design, data and operations to design and implement the best product experiences
Who will love this job 🥰
- You are excited about understanding the problems entrepreneurs face everyday and fixing them with technology
- You are a product person at heart
- You love storytelling and making something come to life
- You want to bring bold ideas to life, lead a global movement by disrupting industries
- You are opinionated but also have a growth mindset and can push an agenda at the company
- You are an outcome-oriented hacker, delivering results in the shortest amount of time possible without much guidance
- You have been growing for quite some time and are looking for your big break in to a visionary leadership role
What we look for 👀
- A track record of launching B2B technology products in early-stages of a startup
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Growth hacker mindset & a strong marketing toolkit
- A sharp eye for design and branding
- Storytelling and SEO / data analysis skills
- Experience in managing complex narratives and making them simple and digestible
- An unparalleled passion for life long learning & doing
- Adaptability, willing to take on tasks in a startup context that are outside of your defined role
- Ability to work in dependently in a remote-first company with lots of ambiguity
- Direct, clear communication and speak up attitude
- Professional experience in: consulting, corporate strategy or operations at a venture-backed tech startup
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
- We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.