Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are looking for someone who will be our chief storyteller, marketing strategist, customer champion & growth driver.
Your role will report to the CEO.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
We've got some coverage and content, but you would be joining early enough to influence every part of our go-to-market strategy as we go forward. We also want you to contribute to our collaborative and fun company atmosphere. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- Creating a consistent and strong brand & go-to-market strategy for each product line
- Leading our content marketing efforts, writing and out sourcing where needed
- Leveraging the community of founders, investors, freelancers, and mentors to amplify their voices and stories
- Creating daily engagement strategy for the team across media platforms
- Running & planning events and our social media presence
- Using data to drive our marketing decision and goal setting
- Building the infrastructure to a media house that you will head
- Adding media experts to the Pariti platform to be hired by founders
Who will love this job 🥰
- Are excited about understanding the problems entrepreneurs face everyday and fixing them with technology
- Love storytelling and making something come to life
- You want to bring bold ideas to life, lead a global movement by disrupting industries
- Are an outcome-oriented hacker, delivering results in the shortest amount of time possible without much guidance
- Have been growing for quite some time and are looking for your big break in to a visionary leadership role
What we look for 👀
- A track record of creating flexible, extensible media and content strategies
- Growth hacker mindset
- Storytelling and SEO / data analysis skills
- Experience in managing complex narratives and making them simple and digestible
- An unparalleled passion for life long learning & doing
- Adaptability, willing to take on tasks in a startup context that are outside of your defined role
- Ability to work in dependently in a remote-first company with lots of ambiguity
- Direct, clear communication and speak up attitude
- Professional experience in: consulting, corporate strategy or operations at a venture-backed tech startup
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.