Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior Product Manager. You will play a critical role in the company at a time when we’re looking to grow significantly over the next year and beyond. We are looking for someone who will identify and define the growth plan that will take our business to the next level.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
Along with our CPO, you will be looking to find opportunities for innovation, increased efficiencies and build highly personalized experiences that span every touchpoint with our users starting with entrepreneurs. We also want you to contribute to our collaborative and fun company atmosphere. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- To define, lead and implement the company's growth direction
- Set goals and increase the customer base and/or expand into new markets
- Design and implement growth loops through data analysis and user research
- Deeply understand our users and products to design, test, and scale acquisition channels
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and market research to identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate with all teams across the company to support product growth
Who will love this job 🥰
- Love using data and experimentation to identify and solve problems
- Are excited about understanding the problems entrepreneurs face everyday and want to help them
- Are cross-functional at heart and can lead without authority
- Want to bring bold ideas to life, lead a global movement by disrupting industries
- Are an outcome-oriented hacker, delivering results in the shortest amount of time possible without much guidance
What we look for 👀
- 3+ years of product management experience working with growth or marketing teams
- A good understanding of growth loops and various marketing tactics to grow our user base
- Comfort with generating ideas, researching potential product extensions, or experimenting with new ideas
- An unparalleled passion for lifelong learning & doing
- Adaptability, willing to take on tasks in a startup context that are outside of your defined role
- Direct, clear communication and speak up attitude
- Strong self-motivation skills and the confidence to make decisions in ambiguous and ever-shifting situations in a remote-first company
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.