Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are seeking a world-class Head of Finance & Capital Markets to help us build a
transformative investment marketplace
Your role will report to the CEO.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
We've got foundational tools in place, but you would be joining early enough to influence every part of our architecture as we go forward. We also want you to contribute to our collaborative and fun company atmosphere. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- Processing high volumes of qualitative and quantitative data about startups, and presenting this complexity in a manageable form
- Defining & managing the full capital stack lifecycle
- Co-creating interfaces that enable investors to navigate high volumes of data efficiently
- Leading the finance team’s relationship internally and externally
- Growing a lean team of finance experts or subcontract development responsibility
according to your own strategic plan
- Working with the team to agree to a clear set of internal finance goals and external
solutions for investors and founders
- Managing distributed talent all over the world, maintaining visibility and quality control
Who will love this job 🥰
- Are excited about understanding the financial problems entrepreneurs face everyday and fixing them with technology
- Want to build a better capital markets with local and global investors
- Love scrappy entrepreneurs, putting them at the heart of what you deliver
- Want to bring ideas to life, lead a global movement by disrupting industries
- Are an outcome-oriented hacker, delivering results in the shortest amount of time possible without much guidance
- Have been growing for some time and are looking for your break into a visionary leadership role
- Are interested in DAOs, defi and other on-chain solutions
What we look for 👀
- A deep understanding of equity and debt from early stage to series B
- Commercial experience in investment banking
- Experience in managing complex data models
- A deep understanding of securitization and risk management
- Ability to come up with simple and elegant solutions
- An unparalleled passion for lifelong learning and doing
- Adaptability, willingness to take on tasks in a startup context that are outside of your defined role
- Direct, clear communication and speak up attitude
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.