Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are looking for a startup analyst who has an interest in entrepreneurship, a critical thinker with a founder and growth mindset. As a startup analyst, you will play a critical role in reviewing incoming company pitch decks and financial models for entrepreneurs who are seeking investment readiness.
Your role will report to the COO.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
We've been supporting entrepreneurs for a while now but need someone who can manage our engagements moving forward. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- Conducting a thorough analysis and providing high-quality reports on 20 pitch decks and financial models for new and/or existing companies in the Pariti ecosystem.
- Ensuring the company analysis and high-quality reports are completed in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy, empathy, and professionalism.
- Taking on the role of operations to ensure thorough analysis and reporting on pitch decks and financial models that meet the Pariti criteria.
Who will love this job 🥰
- Are passionate about entrepreneurship and hold an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Are an entrepreneur yourself or aspiring to be one.
- Are an outcome-oriented hacker with the ability to deliver high-quality results in the shortest time possible.
- Have the ability to apply critical thinking in every task you perform.
What we look for 👀
- BA/BS preferred with experience with startups
- Critical thinker, with the ability to understand and break down complex problems quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and execute tasks, while adhering to critical project timelines in a very fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Experience and/or interest in the early-stage startup space with a founder and growth mindset.
- Passion in driving entrepreneurship growth in emerging markets.
- Desire to learn, sharpen skills, and grow within the company.
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
- We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.