Pariti is a venture-backed startup building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Pariti provides access to talent, capital, and resources to founders in emerging markets.
We are seeking a world-class Chief of Staff to serve our founders as a strategic partner, trusted operator, project manager, and executor of strategic initiatives. This is a critical hire and unique opportunity for someone who is interested in becoming a future startup founder. You will work closely with the co-founders and be a force-multiplier across the organization.
Your role will report to the CEO and COO.
What you’ll be responsible for 📌
You will play an integral role in pushing the business forward during this critical time of our growth. Some of what you’ll be responsible for can be outline as follows:
- Ensure the founders are working on the most important items for the company
- Help complete priority items for the the founding team to a high level of quality
- Level up the executive team; providing effective feedback on ideas and proposals from team members
- Amplify and improve the founders’ communication
- Spearhead special projects
- Oversee strategic business initiatives and assist executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Do whatever needs to be done
Who will love this job 🥰
- Are a proven team player with experience working in fast-paced organizations
- Are a master of communication regardless of the medium or audience
- Are obsessive about your personal and professional growth
- Crave consistent, transparent feedback early and often
- Think in systems and can design new ones
- Can switch between being analytical to creative within moments
- Don't quit until the problem is solved
What we look for 👀
- 3 years of professional experience in: consulting, corporate strategy or operations at a venture-backed tech startup
- MBA from a leading institution
- Creative experience, whether personally or professionally, is a plus
What we offer 🤲🏾
- Competitive salary & equity package
- A chance to work with thousands of startups & global investors
- A remote-first environment
- An annual learning budget for you to grow
- Annual company retreats
- Medical benefits
What you may *not* love 😟
- We’re small, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early-stage startup. Priorities will shift and plans are made based on experiments. And we move really fast.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you will be told what to do every day.
Diversity Commitment: We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.